Defended claim as statute barred

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hi guys,



claim pack dated 19 feb 2015



I defended my claim as statute barred, got letter from good old solicitors to say I made a payment in July 2009- so asked them to provide proof of payment and they have written back saying that they have received my two letters, one which was for proof of payment I.e payment details and the other was CPR request. They said they are in process of retrieving this information.

Also I written to the claimant(Hoist portfolio) for the CCA, none of which has been received..



today I receive a letter from county court regarding mediation, I presume that our dear old solicitors ( Howard Cohen), have not got this phantom info payment they are talking about..



what should I do should I go in the route of mediation or should asked for it to be strike out..



please can anybody help...



this will be most appreciated





Defended claim as statute barred

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire