Very - extortionate charges

mardi 31 mars 2015

Hi all -



I have an urgent query as I have just been superseded by a letter After returning from my honeymoon So is past dated last week with a default after only clearing my credit in November.



Basically I bought a laptop from very.Co.UK roughly 320quid, I had paid most of this off but was working away to get my career started, got to a point where I could go back home to work but money was tight I wrote to them asking to delay payment for a month or two while I got straight..no reply. I have left this which is silly However.....They are saying now I owe around 450. I was probably about 40-50 from completing the whole payment. But are now demanding more than the whole finance was worth. I'm also quite scared that I will have another default on my account.



Can anybody help. I am definitely in a position to be able to pay things off but this default is quite depressing and the amount they are now asking for...



Thanks a lot.

PTD





Very - extortionate charges

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire