Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd v Bombardier

mardi 31 mars 2015

In accordance with the instructions for defending a court claim I am beginning a new thread.



March 31, 2015. County Court Claim B8CD654Q received today from Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd



I was recommended to this site, which is a godsend.



Quick response received, actions undertaken:



March 31, 2015



Claim acknowledged online at Money Claim, intend to defend in full, I also intend to counter-claim as Halifax Bank of Scotland and Lloyds Bank failed to repay me my PPI claim, charges and interest dating back to 2001. This is not statute barred under the rules for claiming PPI claims, as my date of knowledge is less than six years. I have all the statements.



CCA request sent to Claimant in name of Group Chief Executive, Neil Clyne By Recorded Delivery ( my idea to use personal name and record post - comments welcome about this tactic)



CPR Request sent to Claimant's solicitor, Mortimer Clark Solicitors Ltd



If anyone else on this site has experience of Forthright Finance and their tactic of sending customers unwanted and expensive Preferential Credit Cards, please let me know.



Bombardier





Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd v Bombardier

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire