Parking nightmare!!

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Hello. Help! I started attending counselling 7 weeks ago. There is an always empty car park in the church next door so I started parking there at £1 per hour.



Today (28/3) I received a Parking Charge Notice from Premier Park from 28 February, Issued 5 March, St Mary's Church, Southampton. I entered (as recorded on what I thought was a security camera) at 08.48 and exited at 09.54. I paid for an hour. I received a notice for £ 100 /£ 60 if paid within 14 days. I was shocked as all this time I thought I was just parking, getting my ticket, all within good time. I have parked for years and never had this issue.



I understood, or thought I understood there would at least some sort of grace period (10 minutes is now allowed in Southampton) while you got your ticket, etc. My bigger concern however at this point is that I have now been doing this for 7 weeks so am worried that I will now get another 6 similar tickets. Had I realised or received ticket notification earlier about this issue and awareness of absolutely no grace period (or from reading on-line a charge for even entering!) I would definitely not have entered or chose another parking area. I have no idea what to do at this stage of my nightmare! Any advice?



Best wishes, J





Parking nightmare!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire