Hilsden Securities

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Hello all. I am looking for advise please. I had a personal loan with Black Horse. Due to financial dificulties I have stopped payments, and debt has been sold to Hilsden Securities. I have agreed to repayment plan with them, and have been paying them promtly ever since. Recently they have send me statement and I have noticed intrest had been aplied every month. Letter has been sent to Hilsden asking for clarification whether they have a right to do so. As i have read on this forum that when the debt is purchased it has to haveca clause allowing purchaser to apply intrest.

Hilsden replied advising that when they acquired debt from Black Horse they have also aquired all rights abd responsibilities which includes right to apply intrest. They have attached one page of terms and cobdition from our agreement with Black Horse.

How should I respond?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.





Hilsden Securities

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire