dvla not fit to drive

lundi 30 mars 2015

hi all , a few weeks ago i left the house without breakfast and got a bit dizzy , i went home and my mrs had me go to the doctors , the whole thing then spiralled out of control , i was told by one doctor i was fine to drive and not to to tell the dvla but it got refered up the chain and they said i need a eeg ecg etc before i could drive again and may not be allowed to drive for six months , i did not have a accident or hit another car basically i just went to the doctors for a check up i drive for work and will loose everything if i cannot drive for six months , i will not receive any benefits as my girlfriend works and work will not take me on because i dont have a all clear letter from my doctor , is there anything i can do i





dvla not fit to drive

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire