Lloyds DSAR - Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act

mardi 31 mars 2015

Under the Data Protection Act you have the right of access to your personal data. The Act allows them to charge a fee of £10 for this service. If anything is inaccurate or incorrect, please let them know and they will correct it. For further details on how to request a copy of your information, please write to the:



DSAR Unit

Lloyds Bank

Customer Service Recovery

Charlton Place, C57

Andover, SP10 1RE



Example DSAR Letter




Quote:






[Your full address]



[Phone number]



[The date]






DSAR Unit

Lloyds Bank

Customer Service Recovery

Charlton Place, C57

Andover, SP10 1RE







Dear Sir or Madam

Subject access request







Please supply me with any information Lloyds Bank holds about me as I am entitled to under the Data Protection Act 1998.



I am particularly interested in information covering;

Current Account XXXXXXX

Credit Card Account xxxxxxxxx





However please do not restrict the search for information held to those accounts as I would like to receive everything you hold that relates to me personally.



My previous address was: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My previous name was: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



If you need any more information from me please let me know as soon as possible. I have enclosed a cheque/postal order for £10 to cover the statutory fee.





It may be helpful for you to know that a request for information under the Data Protection Act 1998 should be responded to within 40 days.





If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you and can be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or at ico.org.uk



I look forward to hearing from you.





Yours faithfully



[Signature]









Lloyds DSAR - Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire