unfairdismissal less than 1yr service Helppp

samedi 30 août 2014

Hi. Having found your forum recently It seems I'm forever needing help.

I am currently trying to get to an Employment tribunal. The short version. Got to the stage of ACAS etc. Spoke to a Solicitor said possible Discrimination Case, Sent them all the papers etc. Now I feel their stalling and am expecting the news that I will have pay up front for their services as well as the Tribunal costs or alternatively go it on my own either way I will have to pay the tribunal costs. Needless to say I am not in the financial position to either of these. I have less that 5 days to file including this this w'end. I can imagine the questions. Advice would be greatly appreciated or the name of a genuine Lawyer. My thanks and gratitude in advance.

Thanks





unfairdismissal less than 1yr service Helppp

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire