job termination threat

samedi 30 août 2014

I have been working for a Prestigious IT firm for 8 years. I never had any issues with my previous Managers. My current manager, he is only my manager for six months, he came up false allegations against me and put me in PIP. To my bad luck my last project (that lasted only 2 months) went bad, but they came up with an aggressive report about my performance and it claims I am unfit to continue in this job. I tried to go over my boss head, but that didn’t work out. They are convinced with what my manager claims. I feel, as I have worked for more than 20 assignments in the past and all were successful, it is extremely unreasonable to put me in PIP based on just one bad project.



Now I have found another job with in the same company. When I asked my boss about my internal transfer to the new job, he says my PIP is attached my profile and I need to complete it before the transfer and he will let the new Manager know about my PIP before initiating the transfer process. The new Manager having no clue about my past performance, he obviously perceives PIP as a my overall performance and certainly wont offer me that job.



I have had unpleasant Manager-Employee relationship since the beginning with my new boss. He never treated me with respect. Now he is making sure that, attaching PIP to my profile, no other Managers should hire me in this company.



How can deal with this situation? I would like to continue in this company, but my Manager is closing all the doors for me and only trying to terminate me.





job termination threat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire