BLEMAIN REPOSSESSION 1st SEPT IN COURT ~ H E L P !

vendredi 29 août 2014

Can anyone help? I have a repossession hearing on 1st September from Blemain. Both my estate agent and Shelter have asked Blemain to adjourn the hearing, but they are going full pelt to take my house. They have been so nasty and aggressive. It is over arrears of £1,800 odd. The loan was originally for £19,000 and I have worked out that I have paid them just over £23,000 so far...and they are after a further £10,000 plus.




The process of borrowing the £19,000.00 was very confusing as it started with me applying for the money from Freedom Finance but when, at the point of receiving my cheque, I was told that I had not been dealing with Freedom Finance but Moneio Limited and also that I was taking the loan out with Blemain Finance not Freedom Finance, I was so desperate for the money that I voiced my confusion and concern to Freedom Finance about changing lenders to Blemain Finance, but accepted the cheque without finding out who Blemain really were.




HELP!





BLEMAIN REPOSSESSION 1st SEPT IN COURT ~ H E L P !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire