Halifax ppi

jeudi 28 août 2014

Hello all



I really hope you can help me as i am struggling to find answers



I am new to all this malarchy with ppi, didnt even know i had ticked the box but apparently they had added it anyway



I have made a claim with halifax and the decision was upheld, i received an offer from halifax regarding ppi repayments and interest, the offer was just over £200, the credit card was over £10,000 and i have had this since 2002.



I have had a little bit of a play with some figures of paying roughly £50 a month ppi over a period of 120 months equates to just shy of £6000



Am i correct or is there offer fair? or are they just trying it on to get rid?



I realy hope somebody can help



Many thanks



Ashley





Halifax ppi

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire