Statement of Earnings letter not sent twice, now Marstons Enforcement letter sent.!

jeudi 28 août 2014

Hi There





I had a further steps notice sent to me earlier this year, i only found the letter when visiting my neighbor as they'd sent the letter to 23 and not 24. I called the HMCTS Kent and surrey enforcement center and spoke to the advisor about my situation. She stated she would halt the bailiff action and send a statement of earnings letter. 2 weeks later i was due to move out of the property and the letter had not arrived, i gave them another ring and said it had not arrived and could you please send me another letter to my new address, So a month later now and no letter had arrived, i must admit over the last week or so it had slipped my mind.



Now i've had a letter from Marstons saying they are enforcing it and to pay them over £900 which i cant afford.



I dont know what to do, ive asked to be assessed, and twice they haven't sent me anything and now they are taking further steps even though i'm trying to pay it off.





Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Statement of Earnings letter not sent twice, now Marstons Enforcement letter sent.!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire