Hi Everyone

samedi 30 août 2014

Hi I hope you can help me out.

I got a pcn from my council I wrote to them saying I couldn't view the cctv footage and never got a response.

Then I got a letter saying it had gone to court & I called up and was asked to fill in a out of time form, I had some family issues come up and forgot to send the form off.

The bailiff came to my address and left a control of goods letter on a window sill downstairs I live in a block of flats with 2 floors and I live on the 1st floor.

I then didn't receive this letter til days later and they had added on £310 worth of charges taking it up to £512 & this was the 1st contact they had made with me.

I called the bailiff and explained to them that someone left the letter downstairs and that someone had opened it and now has information about me and that someone was lurking inside the block late at night (2 of the flats have been broken into in the last 6month) and I reckon it was this guy who opened my letter.

I have 2 young daughter's and after explaining the danger the bailiff has now put me and my kids in she hung up on me I live in a high crime area they weren't bothered.

I really don't know what to do and as it's the weekend I can't get in touch with my council and that is if they will help me.

Could really do with some advice please.

Thank you





Hi Everyone

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire