LP1 - is this a valid CCA?

jeudi 28 août 2014

Hello there,

I was wondering if someone can help just check that the CCA I have been sent by Lowell via Lloyds is actually valid? They say it is, but of course they would! They may be right, but I want some second opinions. I have attached it as a PDF for people to view and blacked out my personal data.



If it is not valid, then can someone help me construct a letter in reply please?



Just to make you aware, when I asked for the CCA agreement for this account, they actually sent me a letter saying that they could not obtain it and they were closing my account. I still have this. There may have been a clause saying that is it turns up then they'll be contacting me.



Many thanks for taking a look, and I'll look forward to a reply from somebody.


Attached Files







LP1 - is this a valid CCA?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire