employer creating disciplinary to affect new job

dimanche 31 août 2014

Hi,



I would greatly appreciate some advice on this matter as soon as possible. Basically I've worked for my company for a year on an agency basis. Subsequently the company were impressed at the results I achieved and offered me the role on a permanent basis, which I accepted. For two months I have worked here on a permanent basis, however I was recently approached and accepted a better role elsewhere.



My current manager is unhappy about me leaving as before I was brought in the company was delivering bad results. Once I leave I think the positive results I had made might be undone and as such the blame will lay with him. We often disagreed on approaches as we had completely different approached. When I handed in my notice my manager (verbally) told me what I good job I've done and how they were sorry to see me go. However now with a week to go before I leave and start my new job, my manager suddenly told me that they were conducting a review and audit into my work because of some errors they have found and asked me not to come back until this has happened. He has also threatened a disciplinary and said he is bound to tell my new employer. I believe that the errors will be minimal, but I'm worried this will affect my new job. I believe the whole review is purely to affect me starting the new job - what are my rights on this?





employer creating disciplinary to affect new job

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire