Civil vs criminal please help please

samedi 30 août 2014

Dear friends,





My boyfriend asked me to take a car loan from a bank for him and he will change the loan in to his name after a month. In order to convince me with this, he made the initial payment from his debt card and he insured his brother in the car prior to release the car from the dealer. He broke up with me within the next three weeks and prior to that he had taken all the relevant documents of the car including the logbook. He was sending the monthly instalment to my account for last two months but then he stopped paying it. When I was asking for the car back he said he can't give it back to me and said he will pay the money in future. I said I will call the police to get the car back and he was laughing at me and said police can't do anything for me and this case is civil !!!!





I went to the police and they said its CIVIL and they can't do anything. When I was trying to contact my ex and ask him to give the car back, he said to change the mandate to his name and signed the mandate to change the direct debit. I didn't forward the mandate as I know he wouldn't keep up with the payment and my credit history will be spoiled. As I was insisting him to give the car back he told me the car is sold to someone. I have received a letter from DVLA stating the details of registered keeper was changed to my ex name !!??!!. I been to the police and also called santander but both of them stated they can't do anything cos he could claim that as a gift and it's CIVIL!!!!!!!!





However I wasn't aware that I need to sign the declaration 8 to state that I have sold or transferring my car to this person (my ex). I didn't know that my sign was necessary until this question asked by bank's customer department





I DIDN'T sign the section 8 and neither sent it to DVLA to change the details of registered keeper but yet he managed to do this. As the v5c is in his name even the police or bank can't help me and it's comes under CIVIL !!! I strongly believe that he must have forged my signature or just scribbled something and sent it to DVLA. I have sent a letter to DVLA stating that I didn't sign the v5c and is that possible to send me the copy of logbook that he sent to DVLA just to see if he forged my signature or put some random signature to change the registered keeper details.









Do you think DVLA could send the copy of old log book that he sent to DVLA? What shall I do if he managed to forge my signature exactly or he put a random signature? If that is the case, do you think I could get some help from police to get the car back? Still I am the owner of the car but it wouldn't be mine until I close the loan as the loan from the bank is secured against the car!!! Is it possible for him to sell the car that easily especially as it has an outstanding loan?





Is there anyone out there to give an advise on this issue? I am really worried cos I have been financially exploited in many ways (he owes me another 3000£) by this guy but the car is the biggest worry of mine now. I am paying money for something that I don't own!!





Please please help me, I am dying on this issue and asking me every minute why did I put myself in to the situation and no one understand the actual issue





Civil vs criminal please help please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire